WPFortune WooCommerce Uploads v1.3.4 Allow customers to upload files to their WooCommerce webshop
About WooCommerce Uploads
Let customers upload files after purchasing on your webshop
The WooCommerce Uploads plugin allows customers to upload one or more files for products a customer has ordered. Once an order is processed, for each order an upload button will appear on the order overview page under ‘My account’. On the order detail page or the checkout thank you page a customer can upload their files easily for their ordered products.
If you want to let customers upload files before checkout, you can use our WooCommerce Uploads Before Add-On.
Shop managers can manage all uploaded files on the order detail page in the administration panel. Here they can approve / decline files, download the files a customer uploaded and send customized emails when files are approved or declined.
- Enable file uploads for products
- Fully customizable upload set on product level
- Each upload in an upload set can have own settings (title, description, multiple uploads, file type filter and more)
- Choose in which order uploads will appear
- Upload files before checkout with our WooCommerce Uploads Before Add-On
- Support for large files (up to over 100GB!) with the AJAX uploader
- Automatically enable uploads for all newly added products
- Enable uploads for all current products in your webshop with just one click
- Product variation support
- Choose the position of the uploads on the order detail page
- Upload files directly after checkout on the “Thank you” page
- Let customers delete files
- Choose your own upload path
- Show a preview thumbnail for images (jpg, png, gif)
- Thumbnails for psd, pdf, ai and eps files (requires Imagick)
- Specify thumbnail size and quality
- Write your own description which appears above all uploads (HTML supported!)
- Receive notification emails (multiple e-mails are supported) when a customer deletes, changes or uploads files.
- Send an e-mail to the customer with a reason of approved or declined files.
WPFortune WooCommerce Uploads v1.3.4 Changelog
2016.10.06 – v1.3.4
Better error handling when using ajax upload
Fixed bug in admin display when deleting one file on frontend with multiple upload boxes