This won’t be the first time you look for a directory theme, but it will be the last time. Because with Listify you have more than you could ever want or need.
Whether you know it or not, many of the websites you visit are powered by directories.
- When you buy a house – real estate sites show listings.
- When you buy a car – car sites show listings.
- When you pick a restaurant – ratings sites show listings.
- When you book a vacation – travel sites show listings.
Your site will be a thing of beauty. Let’s be honest, the problem with most of those sites, while highly functional, is that many of them aren’t very pretty. It’s why the beautiful ones are so popular, because they match great photography with fantastic functionality.
Updates History For V1.0.3:
= 1.0.3: May 8, 2015 =
- New: Map color schemes. Read about creating your own: http://listify.astoundify.com/article/805-create-a-custom-map-color-scheme
- New: Inline gallery widget for the listing page.
- New: Developers – Distance for each listing is passed to the WP_Query instance when searching by location.
- New: Add Instagram to default social profile fields.
- New: Support for WP Job Manager – Alerts
- New: Update FacetWP Proximity facet to allow for miles/kilometers to be used.
- New: Add autolocation to FacetWP Proximity facet.
- Fix: Pressing Enter on the header search now submits the form.
- Fix: Avoid endless “searching” on map when no results around found.
- Fix: Move map templates (pin and popup) to actual template files.
- Fix: Use WordPress ’ Underscore.js template interpolation to avoid problems with asp_tags.
- Fix: Refresh FacetWP when a location is chosen from the autosuggestions.
- Fix: Wrap address directly with schema data to avoid errors with Google.
- Fix: Social Login positioning on certain pages.
- Fix: Don’t show gallery widget when previewing.
- Fix: Remove VC page template by default. `add_filter( ‘listify_use_vc’, ‘__return_true’ );` to turn it back on.
- Fix: Rename page templates to provide better organization to select box.
- Fix: List style overflow on certain pages.
- Fix: Make sure lat/lng is properly cleared when clearing an autosuggested location.
- Fix: More accurate filling of last row in the image grid.
- Fix: Icon display in submenu items.
- Fix: Dark color scheme tertiary navigation menu item color.
- Fix: Remove extra whitespace when “None” is set to the Reviews widget icon.
- Fix: Don’t output non-formatted location in unnecessary places.
- Fix: Order listing packages in ascending menu order.
- Fix: Use “Listings” dynamically on author profile page.
- Fix: Update Ionicons source.