WooThemes Woocommerce Bookings v1.9.5 – Sell your time or date based bookings! Perfect for those wanting to offer appointments, services or rentals.
This powerful extension allows you to sell your time or date based bookings, adding a new product type to your WooCommerce site. Perfect for those wanting to offer appointments, services or rentals.
Other notable features
- “Resources” per bookable product for added flexibility. Resources can also be created globally to apply to multiple bookable products.
- Define global availability rules for all bookable products.
- Allow bookings to extend overnight or into the next day.
- Create buffer periods between bookings that last for minutes, hours or days.
- Integration with the Product Add-Ons extension allows you to add extras for each booking.
- Send custom email notifications to people who book a product.
- View bookings in list or calendar format.
What’s new in 1.9?
- Added support for free Accommodation Bookings Add-on, making it possible to create and manage overnight bookings for accommodations. Add check-in/check-out times, set special rates for weekends or holidays, and more.
- Added time ranges for custom dates. You can now set availability and cost rules for hours on specific dates.
- Improvements in creating custom booking statuses.
- Improvements to the date/time picker code.
WooThemes Woocommerce Bookings v1.9.5 Changelog
2016.02.05 – version 1.9.5
* Localisation – Updated language files.
* Tweak – Expand “Remaining Spaces” to work with automatically assigned resources.
* Tweak – New Bookings specific add-on section under WooCommerce > Add-ons.
* Tweak – Show a notice when viewing a booking if it’s add-on plugin no longer is installed.
* Fix – Prevent the multiply cost checkboxes from displaying on non booking products when using the product add-ons extension.
* Fix – Prevent booking data from fatal erroring if an add-on like the accommodation bookings plugin is removed.
* Fix – Prevent start times that end after date times from showing up when using buffer times and ‘not available’ for default availability.
* Fix – Booking in “My Account” not created with Confirmation Requried Booking + New User account
* Fix – Missing ending double quotes in order note of booking status transition
* Fix – Use full unit ‘hour’ when using date/time str in strtotime