WooCommerce Waitlist v1.4.13 – With WooCommerce Waitlist customers can register for email notifications when out-of-stock products become available.
Keep customers happy with back-in-stock notifications
Notify people when a product is available
WooCommerce Waitlist lets you track demand for out-of-stock and backordered items, ensuring your customers feel informed, and therefore more likely to buy.
Using this plugin, you can build a waiting list of people wanting the unavailable item, then notify customers automatically when products arrive.
Set up in seconds
It’s easy to install and will instantly start turning missed opportunities into future sales.
Customers register for an email alert to let them know when a product is back in stock, increasing the likelihood they’ll wait and shop with you instead of going to a competitor.
It makes people feel valued by your business, and allows you to replenish stock intelligently based on demand.
Notifies customers when they can purchase an item that is out-of-stock
Identifies ‘most wanted’ products to prioritize re-stocking
Plug-and-play functionality – install, activate and go!
WooCommerce Waitlist v1.4.13 Changelog
2016.04.18 – v1.4.13
* Fixed bug where user accounts were created but user wasn’t always sent a password
* Fixed bug where archiving waitlists wasn’t switched on by default
* Fixed bug that caused users to be added/removed from waitlist on page refresh in the frontend
* Fixed bug that prevented waitlists from being shown when product was in stock but waitlist still had users
* Adjusted hooks for mailouts when products come back in stock – now triggered when stock status/level changes
* Fixed bug that prevented API stock changes to send required mailouts