Woocommerce Subscriptions v2.0.8 – WC Subscriptions makes it easy to create and manage products with recurring payments.
Capture More Residual Revenue with Recurring Payments
Can you guarantee how much money your store is going to make this month? If you offered subscription-based products, you could do just that. With WooCommerce Subscriptions, you can create and manage products with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on.
WooCommerce Subscriptions allows you to introduce a variety of subscriptions for physical or virtual products and services. Create product of the month clubs, weekly service subscriptions, or even yearly software billing packages. Add sign-up fees, offer free trials, or even set expiration periods.
A subscription-based model will allow you to capture more residual revenue — and all you have to do is ship the orders.
Why Use Woocommerce Subscriptions v2.0.8?
- Multiple billing schedules available to suit your needs
- Convenient automatic payments with over 25 payment gateways
- Supports manual renewal payments through any payment gateway, along with automatic email invoices and receipts
- Delight customers by offering subscribers special discounts on their payments or sign-up fee
- Give subscribers the ability to manage their own plan, including upgrading or downgrading, without needing to wait on you for help
- Offer free trials to increase trust and boost conversion rates
- Built-in renewal notifications let you — and your customers — know when subscription payments have been processed, so there are never any surprises
Woocommerce Subscriptions v2.0.8 – 2016.01.07 – version 2.0.8
* Tweak: WooCommerce 2.5 email template compatibility
* Tweak: Use “Change Payment Method” as the default button text on the customer facing Change Payment method form instead of the payment gateways’s order button text as often gateways will use something like “Place Order”.
* Tweak: Move hardcoded # symbols used for Subscription ID inside translation functions so they can be localised.
* Fix: Display PayPal Subscription Profile ID for PayPal Standard Subscriptions on the Edit Subscription administration screen (but disable the input so that it is not editable by default).
* Fix: When changing a subscription’s payment method via the Edit Subscription administration screen, make sure the status updated hook is trigger for the old payment method to allow gateways to cancel/suspend it as needed.
* Fix: When changing a subscription’s payment method from PayPal to a different gateway via the Edit Subscription administration screen, suspend the existing subscription at PayPal to ensure no future payments are processed on it.
* Fix: Apply recurring cart discount coupons to products not excluded from that coupon even if the cart contains other products which are excluded from that coupon. Requires WooCommerce 2.5.
* Fix: Remove renewal/resubscribe cart items from cart when the renewal/resubscribe order or original subscription has been deleted to prevent errors.
* Fix: Correctly cache a subscriptions payment gateway rather than instantiating it again every time it is accessed for a small performance improvement.
* Fix: Display the View Subscription page when My Account page is set as the site’s front page.
* Fix: Allow unlimited subscription suspension by customer from their My Account page
* Fix: Display “Total” row heading for My Subscriptions table on small displays