WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.0.19 – Capture More Residual Revenue with Recurring Payments
WC Subscriptions makes it easy to create and manage products with recurring payments.
Can you guarantee how much money your store is going to make this month? If you offered subscription-based products, you could do just that. With WooCommerce Subscriptions, you can create and manage products with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on.
WooCommerce Subscriptions allows you to introduce a variety of subscriptions for physical or virtual products and services. Create product of the month clubs, weekly service subscriptions, or even yearly software billing packages. Add sign-up fees, offer free trials, or even set expiration periods.
A subscription-based model will allow you to capture more residual revenue — and all you have to do is ship the orders.
Why Use WooCommerce Subscriptions?
- Multiple billing schedules available to suit your needs
- Convenient automatic payments with over 25 payment gateways
- Supports manual renewal payments through any payment gateway, along with automatic email invoices and receipts
- Delight customers by offering subscribers special discounts on their payments or sign-up fee
- Give subscribers the ability to manage their own plan, including upgrading or downgrading, without needing to wait on you for help
- Offer free trials to increase trust and boost conversion rates
- Built-in renewal notifications let you — and your customers — know when subscription payments have been processed, so there are never any surprises
WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.0.19 Changelog
2016.08.12 – v2.0.19
* Tweak: require new manually added subscriptions to have a customer to avoid issues with subscriptions created without a customer. (PR#1486)
* Tweak: set expiration on caching transients to avoid them being autoloaded on every request and unnecessarily using memory on those requests. (PR#1540)
* Fix: update Action Scheduler to apply timezone fixes and avoid dupilcate payments when a store’s timezone is changed: https://github.com/Prospress/action-scheduler/pull/43 (PR#1569)
* Fix: incompatibility with WooCommerce 2.6.2+ which prevented the General tab on the WooCommerce > Edit Product administration screen from being displayed correctly. (PR#1571)
* Fix: shipping rate caching introduced in v2.0.18 for carts containing only products which are synchronised or have a free trial. (PR#1584)
* Fix: displaly appropriate notice when there is no recurring shipping method available because the customer’s location has not been set. (PR#1579)
* Fix: page title conflict with bbPress subscription pages. (PR#1581)
* Fix: undefined index error when using variation bulk actions (PR#1561)
* Fix: redirect loop on product page when auto-switching a limited subscription that is on-hold. (PR#1557)
* Fix: issues on WP Engine and potentially other hosts when filtering orders displayed on the WooCoommerce > Orders administration screen to only show renewal orders as a result of WP Engine limiting query length. (PR#1555)
* Fix: undefined variable notice when checking if a product is limited. (PR#1552)