WooCommerce Product Filter v5.8.2 – WooCommerce Product Filter is all in one filter for every shop! It’s a must have for any WordPress and WooCommerce Online Store owner. This plugin extends your store by adding advanced filters that both you and your customers will love. Take your business to a higher level with this brilliant plugin. WooCommerce Products Filter fits responsively with every template. Just install the plugin, setup basics in the WooCommerce>Settings>Products Filter and your WooCommerce Product Filter will be ready to use. With WooCommerce Product Filter your customers will find what they are looking for in the fastest and easiest way possible. WooCommerce 2.5+ Ready!
WooCommerce Product Filter Features
- Filter by any criteria! Price filters, ordering, taxonomy filters, attribute filters, per page, in stock filters, sale filters and search filters are available. AJAX is supported too!
- Awesome admin User Interface! Setup your filters with ease using the Filter Presets Manager! All the options at your fingertips
- Full Filter Term Customization! Customize all your terms, use thumbnails, colors, different checkbox layouts, selectbox and more!
- Range Filters! Available for prices and taxonomies including attributes! Use numerical ranges in your filters
- Adoptive Filtering! Show only remaining terms within your filters narrowing down the filtering criteria
- Filter Analytic! Find out what your users are searching for! Adjust your products to customers needs
- Sidebar and Widget WooCommerce Product Filters! Full support for all themes in sidebar mode!
- Register and Automatic Updates! Get instant updates via WordPress in a single click! Just enter your purchase code in the Product Filter Registration
- Translation Ready and full WPML support!
WooCommerce Product Filter v5.8.2 Changelog
+ WooCommerce Product Filter v5.8.2 – 25. July 2016.
+ added custom pagination option for better support with themes, Kallyas and similar themes that use their own pagination now have AJAX support
+ improved performance, a lot was done on Product Filter performance in the 5.8.2 version! options caching is now deprecated, your database and filter settings will be automatically updated to ensure better performance
+ improved variable image overrides, now this basically works on all themes, Avada, Flatsome, you name it
+ improved documentation, added specific themes installations, more guides, better instructions and the new [prdctfltr_sc_get_filter] shortcode is now documented
+ improved translation support and fixed a lot of translation issues with qTranslate and similar
+ improved general theme support
+ improved scrolling to products functions on pagination use
+ fixed all ordering issues
+ fixed scripts loading everywhere, now they load only when filers are active on page
+ fixed per page filter and similar filters checkboxes that don’t work
+ fixed WPML multi currency and range filter issues
+ deprecated product filter options caching