WooCommerce Pre-Orders v1.4.6 – Allow customers to order products before they are available.
Set up pre-orders in your WooCommerce store, so customers can order products before they’re available. You can automatically or manually release and fill orders when you’re ready and let the extension handle the rest!
The pre-order experience is fully customizable and supports both pre-orders charged up front and upon release. If you’re using a supported payment gateway, pre-orders can be charged upon release without the customer returning and paying for their order.
- Set an optional date/time when the product will be available
- Automatically charge orders when the product is available
- Change the release date for a pre-ordered product
- Email all customers who pre-ordered a product
- Cancel pre-orders if the product is no longer available
- Filter your pre-orders with a custom “pre-order” order status
- Works with simple & variable products
- Optionally charge a fee for a pre-order
- Customize the Add to Cart/Place Order buttons for pre-orders
Control how pre-order products are displayed using built-in settings for button text, product messages, and more. Display the time remaining until a product is available anywhere on your site using a countdown time shortcode with support for customization via CSS.
WooCommerce Pre-Orders v1.4.6 Changelog
2016.08.26 – v1.4.6
* Fix – Clicking cancel on pre order list table did not have any effect.
* Fix – Email template deprecated notices.
* Fix – Invalid customer note link in the action admin section.
* Fix – Taxes not refundable because line taxes are not showing up on the edit order screen.