Download Woocommerce Min Max Quantities v2.3.12
Specify minimum and maximum allowed product quantities for orders to be completed.
Define quantity rules for orders, products and variations
This neat little extension allows you to define minimum/maximum thresholds and multiple/group amounts per product (including variations) to restrict the quantities of items which can be purchased. The Min/Max Quantities extension lets you set up quantity rules for:
- Set a minimum and maximum quantity required to checkout
- Set a minimum and maximum cost (of cart items) required to checkout
- Exclude products from said rules
- Minimum and maximum quantity required
- Group/multiples required (e.g. you must purchase in groups of X)
- Per-variation control of the above product rules
The customer won’t be able to checkout until they meet your restrictions – errors will be shown on their cart page and prompt them to correct their cart items.
Woocommerce Min Max Quantities v2.3.12 Changelog
2016.03.21 – version 2.3.12
* Fix – issue where group of setting does not match minimum when back order is allowed.