WooCommerce First Data v3.8.1 – FirstData gateway for WooCommerce
Easily Accept Credit Cards with First Data
Let your customers easily and seamlessly check out on your site with First Data. Capture more sales and reduce cart abandonment by taking advantage of First Data TransArmor credit card tokenization, allowing customers to securely and safely save their cards for future checkout. Full support for WooCommerce Subscriptions and Pre-Orders means First Data supports a wide array of business models.
This First Data plugin allows you to use the Payeezy (formerly GGe4) or legacy Global Gateway payment processing services via First Data.
WooCommerce First Data v3.8.1 Exceptional Features:
- Accepts all Major Credit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, JCB
- Customers can securely save their payment method to their account for easier checkout
- Process automatic refunds from within WooCommerce NEW
- Payeezy (Global Gateway e4) v12 API supported for increased transaction security
- Full Support for WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Full Support for WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Legacy Global Gateway support
- Support for Soft Descriptors (multiple sites on one merchant account)
Securely Save Customer Credit Cards
Customers can easily and securely save multiple credit cards to their account for faster checkout when you use TransArmor tokenization via First Data. Payment data is stored on First Data’s secure servers, so your responsibility for PCI compliance is significantly reduced. There’s no limit to the number of cards a customer can store on their account and customers can also change their active payment method and remove payment methods from the My Account page.
WooCommerce First Data v3.8.1 Changelog
2016.02.02 – version 3.8.1
* Fix – Avoid transaction processing errors when using the legacy gateway with coupons