Adding & Editing Customers
Adding Customers Has Never Been Easy, Just Click ‘Add custmer’ and fill in the fields you need to fill. by default, fields such as date of birth, twitter, skype, web, are loaded. if you would like to add more fields to the customer page, you can use the free advanced custom fields plugin. get a sense of who you are dealing with using the rich google maps feature showing a map and location of the customer.
2015.05.20 – version 2.6.8
* Feature added to disable the automatic emails that are sent when adding a customer.
2015.05.18 – version 2.6.7
* Fix bug with activity showing for all customers.
* Feature added where you can define the from name and email address when sending an email.
* Tweak to the customers page, email address field is required.
* Fix bug with no customers showing for some users.