Woocommerce Customer Order CSV Export v3.10.4 – Export orders and customers from WooCommerce to a CSV file with ease.
Easily Export Orders & Customers from WooCommerce via CSV
While WooCommerce has great reporting, many users still need to use an external accounting system or other third party systems. We’ve simplified the data transfer to other systems by providing a customer / order exporter that outputs CSV formatted files. The Woocommerce Customer Order CSV Export v3.10.4 Suite lets you export individual orders or bulk export orders on demand, or you can set an automatic export via FTP, HTTP POST, or email for any or all order statuses!
Woocommerce Customer Order CSV Export v3.10.4
You can now export orders from your WooCommerce store to CSV and download or automatically upload them via FTP. This user-friendly exporter will export customers with a minimum of hassle, export orders, and link orders to your shop’s customers. Easily and automatically get all of the essential information needed for your accounting system!
- Export customer data: name, email, addresses, whether a paying customer, and more
- Export order data and define order export by date and status
- Set a custom filename for exported files
- Automatically export orders as a CSV on a recurring basis via FTP, HTTP POST, or to multiple email addresses
- Define an export schedule and starting time
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions: export subscription or renewal orders only NEW
- Automatically upload your CSV exports to a remote server via FTP
- Manually export all orders or those with a particular status, or export orders in batches using record limits / offsets
- Compatible with several plugins, including:
- Export individual orders from the Orders or Edit Order page
- View export status on the Orders screen
- Export order data: order amounts, linked customer, addresses, items, order notes, order numbers (works especially well with Sequential Order Numbers Pro), refunded amounts, etc
- Export custom fields (meta) for customers and orders
*** WooCommerce Customer/Order CSV Export v3.10.4 Changelog ***
2015.12.12 – version 3.10.4
* Fix – Updated version of SV Framework from 4.0.0 to 4.1.2