WooCommerce Conditional Content v1.2.0 – Allows you to display content on your store based on a set of rules that you configure.
Display dynamic content throughout your store based on easy to configure rules and conditions.
Conditional content is designed to allow you to display messages, advertisements, reminders, or other content based on a wide assortment of rules and conditions. It’s great for showing content you need throughout your store when users add specific quantities of items to their cart, when products are in a certain category, when products have certain price ranges, when items are about to run out of stock, and many many more conditions you can think of.
- Display a message on products which are about to go on sale.
- Display a message on products which are about to go out of stock or expire.
- Display messages to specific users or specific user roles.
- Display messages on the cart when certain products are in it.
- Display messages on products when other items have been added to the cart.
- Display messages to users who have already added the product or other products from the same category to their cart. ( A great combination to your hat are these gloves ).
- Display Pricing tables that correlate to Dynamic Pricing rules.
WooCommerce Conditional Content v1.2.0 Changelog
2016.05.13 – version 1.2.0
* Fix: Correct missing chosen library in WC 2.6
* Fix: Correct incorrect reference to $post->ID inside of the Product Attribute rule type.
* Update: Update CSS to allow for better display of search results on the rules builder.
* Note: WC 2.6 Ready