Woocommerce Brands v1.4.4
Woocommerce Brands v1.4.4 Create, assign and list brands for products, and allow customers to filter by brand.
Create, assign and list product brands
The brands extension for WooCommerce allows you to create brands for your shop; each brand can be named, described and assigned an image. Brands can then be:
- Listed, indexed, on a page using a special A-Z shortcode
- Displayed as thumbnails on a page using a shortcode
- Displayed in the sidebar using a widget
- Assigned to a product
- Used to filter products using a special layered nav widget
After assigning brands to products, the layered nav widget allows customers to filter products by brand. Also, since brands are a taxonomy, you can browse by brand. The archive template can optionally show the brand description, or you can use a widget instead.
Woocommerce Brands v1.4.4 Changelog
2016.02.25 – version 1.4.4
* Fix – Deprecated WP_Widget constructor
* Enhancement – Add brands column to the products list table to allow sorting by brand.