Woocommerce Brands v1.4.1 Create, assign and list brands for products, and allow customers to filter by brand.
Create, assign and list product brands
The brands extension for WooCommerce allows you to create brands for your shop; each brand can be named, described and assigned an image. Brands can then be:
- Listed, indexed, on a page using a special A-Z shortcode
- Displayed as thumbnails on a page using a shortcode
- Displayed in the sidebar using a widget
- Assigned to a product
- Used to filter products using a special layered nav widget
After assigning brands to products, the layered nav widget allows customers to filter products by brand. Also, since brands are a taxonomy, you can browse by brand. The archive template can optionally show the brand description, or you can use a widget instead.
*** Brands Changelog ***
2015.11.16 – version 1.4.1
* Fix – Coupons can be applied but no discount shows if the coupon is brand restricted
* Fix – Only update/save settings when the brands settings page is currently active