Visual Composer v4.6 for WordPress is drag and drop frontend and backend page builder plugin that will save you tons of time working on the site content. You will be able to take full control over your WordPress site, build any layout you can imagine – no programming knowledge required. Moreover, now you can choose either work on a backend or move your page building process to frontend and instantly see changes you make.
Have you ever noticed how much time you spend fighting with [shortcodes]? No more trial and errors with “shortcodes magic” – Visual Composer will take care of that.
Visual Composer v4.6 is the first WordPress page builder plugin with full control over responsiveness. Now you can design responsive websites with ease – control how you whole layout or just separate parts of it behave on different devices. Set your desired size of columns and offsets or even hide specific blocks with elements on devices of your choice. Check how you content looks on mobile devices or desktop with just 1 click simple controls. You don’t have to buy bunch of expensive devices to start designing for them!
02.07.2015 – ver 4.6
– New: Full screen row height
– New: Chart elements (Pie, Doughnut, Line, Bar)
– New: YouTube background for row
– New: Tabs element
– New: Tour element
– New: Accordion element
– New: Image overlay filters – enhance your images with awesome color overlays
– Improved: New cleaner shortcodes (default values are not stored in the [shortcode])
– Improved: UI for param group
– Improved: Alt tags for images
– Improved: Responsive options added to inner columns
– Improved: Custom heading element. Cleaner markup, option to choose font from theme
– Improved: Icon element now accepts custom color
– Improved: Outline button now accepts custom color for border
– Improved: Shortcode mapping process speed improvements
– Fixed: Removed taxonomy db call from map.php (speed improvements)
– Fixed: WP SEO + VC “Page slug changes if a shortcode with custom WP_Query used”
– Fixed: Loading js files in vc-gallery.php
– Fixed: Design options work when loaded from Templatera