User Profiles Made Easy v2.1.0 (UPME) is a full featured front-end profile, login and registration plugin for WordPress . It is user-friendly, fully responsive and works with any theme. With this plugin you can stop sending your users to the ugly back-end profile, registration and login pages, and instead give your users a seamless front-end experience on pages that match the rest of your website.
UPME takes your profiles to the next level, allowing you to create unlimited custom profile fields and to completely customize the registration form. You control which fields are required, which fields users can edit, which fields are private, and much more. You can even display your users in a beautiful, searchable members directory, or just show one or two specific users on any page or post you want using one of the many included shortcodes. The possibilities are endless!
Version 2.1.0 (2015.06.21)
* New Feature : cover image for user profiles
* New Feature : SEO features with Yoast SEO plugin
* New Feature : support for profile sharing in social networks
* New Feature : support for searching partial words
* New Feature : favorite(bookmarks) posts for users
* New Feature : recommend posts to other users
* New Feature : post reader to manage read/unread posts
* New Feature : profile edit capability for non-admin users
* New Feature : collapsible field separators
* New Feature : integration with Visual Composer plugin
* Fixed Bug : required file upload fileds not working
* Fixed Bug : invalid icon in activation success message
* Fixed Bug : issue with private empty field labels