Realocation v2.2.0 – Modern Real Estate WordPress Theme – With Realocation users are able to manage their own listings without accessing admin dashboard. They can manage their profile, password and payment backlog too. By using Realocation you can start charging your users and earn money. We prepared for you theme with strong monetization focus. Pay per post and packages are industry standard but you can use our new “extras” earning tools (including pay per featured or pay for TOP) to increase your monthly wage. Combination of monetization and our statistics makes Realocation a powerful theme.
Theme is quite scalable and you can use it for large real estate portals or small agencies in just few clicks. Do you need custom change in your website? Not a problem at all. Everything is hooked into WordPress actions and can be easily removed or added. If you have a problem check our extended documentation or video channel. At the end there is an always our dedicated support staff to help you.
Front End Submission
Realia allows to add properties by your users. Create the property directory by few clicks. If you want you can review newly added properties before publishing. Of course it is possible to charge users for using your website. Plugins has builtin pay per post and package system.
Manage properties from WordPress admin. Custom version of table display is containing all important information about properties like featured image, price and assigned taxonomy terms.
WP REST API integration
Plugin offers option to search for properties via API. Plugin adds options to filter properties by custom fields. Realia extends default API output by new fields as well. Check an API request at wprealia.com to see how easy is to filter by custom fields. It is possible to filter by same fields as plugin uses in front end widgets. So there are available more than 20+ fields.
Price Formatting Options
Realia supports various price formatting options. You can define the currency where you are able to set currency sign and number formatting options like number of decimal places, decimal point and thousands separator.
For properties you can set another group of price settings. You are able to write alphanumeric text instead of price amount or add your custom prefix and suffix.
Are you developer and still not satisfied with price formatting? Don’t worry. Everything is located in one method so it is pretty easy to change the functionality.
Agencies & Agents
With Realia plugin you are able to assign agents to properties and create agencies grouping agents. Great for internal purposes or directory listings.
Realocation v2.2.0 – Modern Real Estate WordPress Theme Changelog
Version 2.2.0 – 5. June 2016
– IMPROVEMENT: public facilities in the submission fields
– IMPROVEMENT: user phone field
– IMPROVEMENT: first name, last name, phone in registration form
– IMPROVEMENT: phone in enquire form
– IMPROVEMENT: improved Google map on mobile devices
– IMPROVEMENT: option to switch between property photos with arrows
– IMPROVEMENT: lot area in Google marker infowindow
– TWEAK: .po file replaced with .pot file
– TWEAK: new TGMPA plugin version
– FIX: fixed enquire form which didn’t send emails to property agent
– FIX: fixed missing some translation strings
– FIX: fixed missing price in property detail
– FIX: fixed baths number in Google Map infowindow
– FIX: missing video in property detail
– FIX: Google sensor warning fix
– FIX: agent email fix on detail page
– FIX: export file fix
– FIX: some CSS fixes and improvements