The7 v3.8.1 — Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme – Put simply, The7 v3.8.1 is THE most customizable WordPress theme on the market.
People new to multipurpose WordPress themes will be delighted with The7 Design Wizard. It allows to choose basic settings like branding, colors, header layout, etc. and intelligently calculates all the rest. Voilà, your pro-grade site design is ready in mere minutes. Automatically!
Add a seamless integration with Visual Composer page builder, Slider Revolution, WooCommerce, WPML (as well as other most popular plugins), and you get the definitive web-development toolkit. And, yes, it is mobile friendly (certified by Google) and SEO-ready.
100% WooCommerce integration. Sell your goods with style.
That’s right – no need to mess with WooCommerce styling to fit your site perfectly. The7 will apply all required highly customized styles based on your design automatically! Specially optimized to sell digital, as well as physical, goods.
$99 worth of premium plugins included
The7 offers more value for money. It includes $99 worth of premium plugins: Slider Revolution, Layer Slider, Royal Slider (JS version), Go – Pricing tables, Visual Composer, Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer.
Compatible with most popular WordPress Plugins
Enjoy one of the bast in class plugins compatibility. To name a few:
Contact form 7, WPML, All in One Calendar, Events manager Pro, Gravity Forms, WooCommerce, SEO by Yoast, All in One Seo Pack, W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, JetPack, Luv Comments, Disqus, Geo Post, Ultimate Maintenance Mode, NextGEN Gallery, etc.
Optimized for Search Engines (SEO)
The7’s HTML5 code meets best SEO practices. It is officially “mobile friendly” (confirmeg by google). Theme is 100% compatible with industry-leading SEO plugins like “All on One SEO Pack” and “SEO by Yoast”.
The7 v3.8.1 – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Changelog
v3.8.1 (Jun 22, 2016)
1. WooCommerce 2.6.x compatibility, overal improvements and fixes:
– improved appearance of tabs on “My Account” page;
– fixed shopping cart translation issues;
– fixed issue with grouped products button on hover showing “out of stock”;
– fixed issue with appearance of WooCommerce categories;
– fixed issue with broken WooCommerce products overlay when The7 Post Types plugin is deactivated.
2. One page navigation minor fixes.
3. Updated fr_FR language files.
4. Improvements of theme accessibility.
5. Minor improvements of Contact Form 7 plugin styling.
6. The7 v.2 updated to v.2.3.16 (WooCommerce 2.6.x compatibility).
7. Plugins updated to newest versions.
Other minor fixes and under-the-hood improvements.