Task Rocket v4.4.5 – A Simple Front End Project Management
A few reasons to love Task Rocket
Task Rocket is a front-end project and task management theme built for WordPress that works right out of the box. Just activate the theme, and you and your team can start managing projects, create tasks, track time, view reports and more – all from a slick front-end user interface.
Customise the team user experience by toggling features through the dedicated control panel, and allow clients to participate in projects with a level of control and visibility you can specify.*
Some of the features include:
- Set project timeframes and allocate time
- Create/Edit/Delete tasks on projects
- Reassign tasks to other team members
- Create private tasks
- Set task statuses
- Add projects to preferred calendar app
- Create re-usable task groups
- Set automatic or manual job numbers
- Collaborate with the team
- Set priorities and due dates
- View project progress overview
- Make any team member a project manager
- Give clients access to specific projects
- Limit client access and visibility
- Attach files to tasks
- Search tasks, projects and attachments
- Archive completed projects
- View and email reports
- View projects and tasks in a Gantt chart
- Give clients access to certain pages
- Several notification options
- Toggle front-end features on/off
- User customisable dashboard options
- Comment notifications via email
- Dedicated Chrome extension
- View tasks on Kanban board
- Translation ready
Task Rocket v4.4.5 – A Simple Front End Project Management Changelog
v4.4.5 (10th September 2016)
New setting: Show archived projects.
Corrected email notification subject when a task is edited.
Minor iconography updates.
Demo Task Rocket v4.4.5 – A Simple Front End Project Management
Download Task Rocket v4.4.5 – A Simple Front End Project Management
Download Link Removed!