- Integrates Automatically with your theme
- Can be placed anywhere using Shortcode
- Built using Bootstrap
- Powered By SASS
- Uses Redux Framework
- Offers Prestyled Menus
- Configure Menu Breakpoint
Q. What is ETP?
ETP of Effect Trigger point is basically the scroll distance (in px). Users can configure it. So if you set the ETP at 600px, the effects like Changing Background Color, Scaling menu would trigger at that point.
Q. What if I want to use just the Top Menu or just the Superside Menu?
Yes, Using Supermenu’s Feature Control Section, you can easily disable the Top Menu or Superside Menu.
Q. Does it work with Avada, X, Enfold and other popular/not so popular themes?
Luckily, we haven’t found a theme yet not supporting Supermenu as of yet. Our tests with the popular themes were all positives. If there are still minor padding issues, we can help you fix them up within hours on our forum.
Q. Can you guys setup the plugin or do custom modifications for an extra charge? Yes, we are a small team of full time Web Developers. Simply contact us using the message box on our profile.
v2.4.2 – Oct 21 2015
– ADDED: A Topbar/Superbar which can hold Contact Details, Menu Items, Social Icons
– ADDED: Option to add a cart icon to Topmenu, hovering on which it shows checkout options
– ADDED: Option to add background image to Superside menu