Do you continue to place social buttons on every page of your website, but visitors don’t like/share your content as often as you would desire? You should give people a reason why they need to click on social buttons on your website. Even if people really like your content, website or fanpage, they don’t click the buttons because they don’t worry about you, your benefits or your traffic.
ChangeLog For Social Locker for WordPress v4.1.8 Nulled
The latest updates:
v4.1.8 – 21 Apr 2015
- IMPROVED: Compatibility with WP 4.2.
- ADDED: A new social button, YouTube Subscribe.
- ADDED: An option to shorten the Twitter Follow button.
- ADDED: Support for the Visual Composer (including the Batch Lock for content generated via VC).
- ADDED: A protection algorithm against AdBlock and other extensions which modify the page content.
- ADDED: Support for Facebook API v.2.3.
- FIXED: The Facebook Share Button (in the previous version, the option to set an URL to be shared didn’t work).
- FIXED: The bug of the option Timeout.
- FIXED: A lot of other minor bugs which have been reported by users.
Important: if you use CDN, please purge your CDN after installing this update.
Demo Social Locker for WordPress v4.1.8 Nulled
Download Social Locker for WordPress v4.1.8 Nulled
[esll id=”101937869″ description=””]69p0xz[/esll]