We provide a complete solution to give an access or share any content of your WordPress blog through an JSON/XML API, with very high secure different levels and full control in every API service and every data element in the services.
Monitor the size of API requests for each account by visual statistics and control in the allowed size of requests.
Plugin is ready for Web and Mobile development and Templates design.
Normal User: Share your WordPress content with anybody.
Mobile developers: Easily access to API services for getting any data from WordPress , Plugin is ready for mobile development.
Web developers: Use API functions in your plugins development.
Templates designers: Use API functions inside your templates.
- Outputs two different data types XML / JSON / JSONP
- OAuth 2.0 Authentication for high security
- Complex authentication level for the premium content
- Client management system for OAuth 2.0
- Complete statistics for API usage
- Support Geolocation services
- API Full control : Enable/Disable every API service & every callback parameters
- Determine the access level role for every API service
- Build your own service that you make you to build a custom API service
- Create custom options for end-user to make him customise the application
- Support custom taxonomies, custom fields, custom post types and meta boxes
- Many of dynamic options to you (developer) and to the end-user
- Full integration with WordPress ’s core
- Integrates with some awesome plugins and there is a future plan to more other plugins
- Special settings for the application allows the user full control over the many options
- Full integration with WordPress options and settings
- Support post formats in WordPress 3.8
- All inputs are filtered and secured
- Check required inputs for every method and show errors if missed any parameter
- Tables and rows are fixed so no output tags will change and that’s mean no app crashes will happen
- Option to use API with an authentication key
- Full documentation embedded inside the plugin for developer use
- Option to Enable or Disable developer mode
Version 3.8 – 02/12/2015
-Improvement: Support reading 'Advanced custom fields' in categories and taxonomies services -Bug Fix: Fix bug in social log-in service