RoyalSlider v3.3.1 for WordPress is responsive image gallery and HTML content slider plugin with touch swipe navigation. Plugin is mobile-friendly and allows creating completely custom slideshows and css3 banner rotators with images, videos or HTML content in slides. You can also dynamically populate data from Flickr, 500px, Instagram or featured posts of any post type – like WooCommerce products. Developed in best practices of CSS3 and HTML5. For photo gallery you can enable vertical or horizontal thumbnails, enable lazy-loading or fullscreen. Carousel also supports YouTube or Vimeo videos that allows you to create video galleries.
RoyalSlider v3.3.1 is focused on performance, accessibility, stability and providing best experience for user with any device. It doesn’t have a dozen of fancy transition effects, but types that it has work as fast and as smooth as current day technology allows. Script modular architecture allows you to exclude the parts that you don’t need from the main JS file to optimize it even more.
RoyalSlider v3.3.1 Backend Features:
Admin area is designed to be simple for editors and customizable for developers.
- Easy to use admin area with default WordPress style and inline help.
- Simple embedding using shortcode, PHP function or via widget
- Bulk image uploading, works with WordPress 3.5 media manager.
- Sliders are automatically cached and will not slow down your website.</ii>
- There is an option to override default WordPress in-post gallery ( shortcode].
- Create stunning galleries in a few clicks that will grab images from your Flickr, 500px or Instagram account
- RoyalSlider v3.3.1 is fully integrated with NextGEN gallery plugin (both v2.0+ and v1.x).
- Slide markup editor allows creating your own markup for slide directly in plugin admin. There are 30+ variables like title, description, date, url, image…
- Animated blocks editor that allows adding responsive blocks — add blocks-captions to each slide and edit their content inline. Please note that this is not main RoyalSlider purpose and I recommend minimizing animation as much as possible to provide best experience for users on mobile devices.
- Set custom move and fade effects, duration, easing and delay for each animated block.
- Live slider preview in admin.
- Add images via WordPress media uploader or paste a url.
- Works with wp 3.3+ and php5. Slider admin page requires Chrome, Firefox, IE9+ due to usage of HTML5 technologies. Slider itself works in IE7+.
RoyalSlider v3.3.1 – 20 Jan 2016
Fixed notice in admin when using with PHP7 and the new version of WordPress .
Changed default authentication scope for Instagram API. In case you’re using Instagram gallery, please read this notice.
Minor UI fixes.