WordPress has a new best friend. Quform v1.7.0.
If you use WordPress , require custom forms and don’t like wasting time or simply don’t want to touch any code then this is the must have tool for you.
Quform v1.7.0 is an advanced WordPress plugin that allows you to quickly and easily build multiple forms with total control. If it’s a complex quote or booking form or just a simple contact form, Quform will allow you to do this without touching any code. In a few clicks you will have a fully functional form. It’s that simple.
1.7.0 – 15 August 2015
- Fixed an issue with Month translations when using WPML
- Fixed the plugin update process via Ajax on the Plugins page
- Fixed reCAPTCHA field not showing in the popup when opened more than once
- Fixed blank options in the preview and default value for the Date field
- Fixed drag/drop in the Form Builder on devices
- Added an option to show headings on the Time element dropdown menus
- Added Start hour / End hour options to the Time element
- Added a Time validator
- Added an option to show the content of an HTML field when viewing entry
- Added an option to reset, clear or keep form values after submitting the form
- Added compatibility for WP 4.3
- Added Spanish translation (partial)