Listify v1.3.0 This won’t be the first time you look for a directory theme, but it will be the last time. Because with Listify v1.3.0 you have more than you could ever want or need.
Whether you know it or not, many of the websites you visit are powered by directories.
- When you buy a house – real estate sites show listings.
- When you buy a car – car sites show listings.
- When you pick a restaurant – ratings sites show listings.
- When you book a vacation – travel sites show listings.
Your site will be a thing of beauty. Let’s be honest, the problem with most of those sites, while highly functional, is that many of them aren’t very pretty. It’s why the beautiful ones are so popular, because they match great photography with fantastic functionality.
That’s what we’ve done with Listify v1.3.0.
With Listify v1.3.0 Google Will Love You
Have you noticed that when Google returns searches, sometimes there are ratings next to listings and sometimes there aren’t? We won’t bore you with schema details, but we can tell you that your site, because of the way we’ve coded Listify, will show up the right way. Google will love you, and so will your prospective customers.
Listify v1.3.0 Powerful Plugin Integration
Let’s talk about all the functionality that you can combine with this theme. The theme integrates with the following plugins right out of the box:
- Gravity Forms
- Contact Form 7
- WooCommerce Product Vendors
- WooCommerce Subscriptions Extension
- WooCommerce Bookings Extension
- WooCommerce Payment Gateway Extensions
Listify v1.3.0: January 30, 2016 Changelog
It’s a new year! and we’ve got lots planned for 2016 for all of our themes including major design and feature improvements to be made to Listify. Nope your eyes aren’t deceiving you, we really are looking prettier today – thanks for noticing. We’ve made many changes to the interface of the Listify theme to start off 2016, with a lot more feature to come!
To say we are excited would be an understatement. In the 1.3.0 release of Listify we’ve added a new Style Kits option that gives power to change the look of your Listify site at just a click of a button, and we’ve added full control over every element of the design in terms of color, button styling, content styling, typography and much more.
Lets dig into what we’ve added:
- New: “Style Kits” visit “Appearance > Customize > Style Kits” and make your Listify website unique to you!
- New: “Font Packs” visit “Appearance > Customize > Typography” and adjust the typography of your website.
- New: “Color Schemes” visit “Appearance > Customize > Colors” to see the newly available color schemes.
- New: “Content” options visit “Appearance > Customize > Content” to adjust content layout and display options.
- New: “Listings” options visit “Appearance > Customize > Listings” to adjust new listing options.
- New: “Tags” widget design updates. Visit “Appearance > Customize > Listings > Listing Tags” to set icons for assigned tags.
- New: Show gallery image descriptions if available.
- New: Browse Astoundify WP Job Manager add-ons in “Listings > Add-ons”.
- New: Dynamically register FacetWP template.
- New: More helpful placeholders for inputs.
- New: Setup Guide improvements.
- Fix: Date internationalization for Business Hours widget.
- Fix: FacetWP internationalization options.
- Fix: Revert to standard the_content() call so shortcodes are parsed.
- Fix: Social Login on checkout causing toggle issues on login form.
- Fix: Use https to request geolocation information when using an API key.