LENS v2.4.5 – An Enjoyable Photography WordPress Theme – LENS is a surprising premium WordPress theme aimed at photographers in need for a solution that focuses on what matters most to them: their work. Every feature was carefully chosen and designed to ease the way to that perfect photography portfolio website.
Packed with a stunning yet minimal,flat design, LENS features fullscreen slideshows and galleries, grid based photo galleries and a journal to help photographers keep up with their visions and thoughts.
Because we are well aware of the importance of a pure yet intriguing visual experience, especially in photography,LENS showcases unexpected yet natural animated page transitions fast but at the same time super smooth.
This is what LENS is all about: offering the right thing, in the right place, right when photographers need it!
Customize the look and feel of your site with extensive theme options, custom website accent color and a multitude of shortcodes.
To ensure quality and consistency across the board, LENS comes with 12 custom designed templates:
- The home page can be any of the following templates;
- Gallery grid displaying a full width grid of photos;
- Full Width Gallery Slider;
- Full Screen Gallery Slider;
- Portfolio Archive a full width grid of photos, each one representing a project;
- Full Width Single Project page with a full width top slider;
- Single Project With Right Sidebar;
- Classic Single Project;
- Blog Archive page with masonry layout;
- Single Blog Post page featuring all the elements to ensure that your thoughts and endeavors get the front seat;
- About Page – Studio because teams are important; let the others know you workflow, your team members and your social presence;
- About Page – Personal for one man shows or to give each team member a place of their own;
- Contact Page (Contact Form 7 and Google Maps seamless integrated);
LENS v2.4.5 – An Enjoyable Photography WordPress Theme Changelog
v2.4.5 Oct 14, 2016
Added WordPress 4.6.1 compatibility and WooCommerce 2.6.4 compatibility;
Added a Customizer field for Google Maps API key
Fixed checkout field on mobile devices
Fixed excerpt on galleries and projects category archives
Fixed Map positioning