iHover V1.3 – Visual Composer Extensions – This add-on add 20 circle and 15 square CSS3 transitions of hover thumbnail to the Visual Composer. Most of the transitions have 4 type of directions, thumbnail support lightbox or custom link, give user a lot of flexibility to add a grid gallery.
- CSS3 transition.
- 20 transitions for the circle, 15 transitions for the square.
- Both transition support left_to_right, right_to_left, top_to_bottom and bottom_to_top.
- Thumbnail support custom link or lightbox.
- Retina ready, you can choose to display the thumbnail in retina.
- Extend the Visual Composer, works directly with VC plugin, and customize a little of the code to work with VC in a theme, work fine with the VC update too.
- Compatible with latest jQuery and latest WordPress.
- Enqueue the js and css only when needed. Keep WordPress page size smaller.
- FAQ and source code are included in the package. Free update in the future.
iHover V1.3 – Visual Composer Extensions Changelog
Nov 8, 2016 – v1.3
– Improvement: re-write the iHover, now the iHover is responsive, support icon picker, YouTube/Vimeo lightbox, image lightbox gallery, built-in background style with customize color, and more flexible. (Note, you have to re-edit your exist iHover element with this update)