HTML5 Audio Player with Playlist v3.35 – ULTIMATE RESPONSIVE HTML5 audio player with HUGE amount of options and possibilities.
Restyle the player with css into pretty much anything! Check the demo examples to get you imagination going.
All demo examples included in the download package for easy setup.
- Playlist options available
- HTML markup
- XML playlist (xml examples included)
- DATABASE playlist (sql examples included)
- Auto create playlist from folder(s) of mp3 files (plus optional reading of ID3 tags)
- SoundCloud (track set, user tracks, single track, user favorites, user groups)
- Official FM (single track, playlist tracks, project tracks)
- Inline text/image links
- Support for Shoutcast servers that have mp3 streaming.
- FLASH fallback included for older browsers that dont support HTML5 audio.
- Load any type of playlist through XML or HTML markup, or DATABASE
- Mix multiple playlists/songs types together
- Playlists/songs come in a HTML and OBJECT forms
- optional song download (multiple choices, global download vs individual per playlist item)
- download backup for IOS (send download link to email)
- soundcloud results limit, podcast results limit, youtube playlist results limit, oficial.fm results limit
- Uninterrupted audio playback across web pages (popup player is a separate window and browse your website while listening to music without interuptions!
- optional auto open player in popup supported
- switch between player in normal window and in popup window while keeping player settings like current playlist, active item, volume etc..
- load visible / hidden playlist
- add visible / hidden tracks to playlist
- remove visible / hidden tracks from playlist
- Hugely powerful API included.
- Include multiple instances on the same page.
- Multiple instances automatically pause/stop playback when new sound is started.
- Optional playlist scroll is jScrollPane.
- optional sortable and draggable playlist items with optional remove buttons (drag songs from your own container into the playlist/player, drag and sorts songs from multiple players etc… with TOUCH PUNCH)
- Optional playlist item link to url
- Optional playlist item remove button
- Optional song artwork (auto generated audio thumbnails).
- automatically create titles, thumbnails or both in playlist items
- optional vertical volume
- optional autoHide volume
- optional circular progress (with whole new demo examples)
- optional keyboard events for audio navigation
HTML5 Audio Player with Playlist v3.35 Changelog
22.6.2016 – v3.35
fixed seekbar/volume seek on touch devices