Gravityforms v1.9.19 – WordPress Plugin Quickly build and design your WordPress forms using the form editor. Select your fields, configure your options, and easily embed forms on your WordPress powered site using the built in tools.
Over A Million WordPress Sites Are Already Using Gravity Forms. Is Yours?
Don’t just take our word for it, listen to what Gravity Forms users are saying.
Gravityforms v1.9.19 – WordPress Plugin Changelog
– Added support for the Customize Posts feature plugin. The Add Form button appears in the editor when editing posts in the front-end using the Customizer.
– Updated the setting page to prevent the Uninstall tab from being added for users without the gravityforms_uninstall or gform_full_access capabilities.
– Updated German translation. Credit: Dominik Horn – netzstrategen.
– Fixed an issue with the front-end total calculation if the quantity field value contained the comma thousand separator.
– Fixed a JS error which could occur when processing the option field labels if the DOM has been manipulated to include a text field within the choices container.
– Fixed an issue with the shortcode builder where form titles with special characters are not displayed correctly.
– AF: Fixed an issue with the check for updates when the check doesn’t run in an admin context. e.g. WP-CLI.
– AF: Added ‘gform_gf_field_create’ filter to allow modifying or replacing the GF_Field object after it has been created. See https://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/article/gform_gf_field_create/