Gravity Forms v188.8.131.52 – WordPress Form Builder Quickly build and design your WordPress forms using the form editor. Select your fields, configure your options, and easily embed forms on your WordPress powered site using the built in tools.
Over A Million WordPress Sites Are Already Using Gravity Forms. Is Yours?
Don’t just take our word for it, listen to what Gravity Forms users are saying.
Gravity Forms makes it easy to create order forms. Order forms can incorporate pricing specific fields to allow your users to make selections and generate a total based on product and option selections.
Gravity Forms isn’t just for entries. It can also create WordPress posts. It’s easy to build a form that creates WordPress Posts on your site. They’re perfect for user-generated content, directory listings and much more.
Gravity Forms v184.108.40.206 Changelog
– Fixed an issue with the Paragraph field validation when a max character limit is not configured.
– Updated the field visibility setting to make it more clear and to allow fields marked as hidden to be part of conditional logic.
– Added gform_is_valid_conditional_logic_operator filter to allow custom operators to pass validation in is_valid_operator().
– Added better support for custom address types (added via gform_address_types filter) and conditional logic.
– Added GFExports::export_forms() method to allow 3rd parties to more easily export forms.
– Added the gform_honeypot_labels_pre_render filter.
– Added GFFormsModel::get_phsyical_file_path() method; refactored from code in the GFFormsModel::delete_physical_file() method.
– Added gform_rfc_url_validation hook to control whether or not URL validation conforms with RFC standard. Defaults to true.
– Added gform_is_valid_url hook to allow for custom URL validation.
– Added the gform_savecontinue_link filter for customizing the save and continue links.
– Added GFFormDetail::get_field_groups() method.
– Added the gform_entry_list_columns filter for overriding the columns to be displayed on the entry list page.
– Added logging of sanitize_file_name filter, in some cases it can cause an empty .csv file download.
– Added message on entry export if the PHP readfile function is not available, which had been causing an empty .csv file to be downloaded.
– Added the gform_reset_pre_conditional_logic_field_action filter which can be used to prevent the field being reset to its default value when hidden. See https://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/article/gform_reset_pre_conditional_logic_field_action/
– Updated the default css and ready class css for better horizontal field justification.
– Updated how the tooltip styles and scripts are included.
– Updated GF_ShowEditTitle() to automatically give the edit title input focus.
– Updated the input container for the textarea field to include the ginput_container_textarea class.
– Updated notification routing conditional logic JS to use the get_routing_field_types() method for consistency.
– Updated English translations (NZ, ZA). Credit: Ross McKay.
– Fixed input mask script not being included for a field with a custom phone format.
– Fixed issue with character counter on textareas configured with Rich Text Editor enabled.
– Fixed issue where tooltips CSS was not enqueued if No Conflict was enabled.
– Fixed a JS error which could occur with the single file upload field when the max file size is configured.
– Fixed an issue with the number formatting in the pricing summary table when the entry currency does not match the Forms > Settings currency.
– Fixed incorrect conditional logic result for multi-input field types (i.e. Address) using the entry value and the is not operator.
– Fixed an issue with the recent forms list not updating when forms are trashed.
– Fixed a PHP warning on some systems where the cron task is unable to to create files.
– Fixed an issue with the advanced field buttons.
– Fixed an issue with the confirmation settings for users without the unfiltered_html capability where merge tags used as attributes get mangled instead of removed.
– Fixed PHP warning if a query string parameter uses array notation.
– Fixed tabindex issue when save and continue functionality is activated.
– Fixed an issue with the Email field validation for forms created in 1.8 or older when the confirmation input value includes trailing spaces.
– Fixed an issue with the Web API returning 404 errors under certain circumstances for example saving permalinks.
– AF: Fixed fatal error with the add-on specific version of the gform_addon_field_map_choices filter when the add-on doesn’t have a get_instance method.
– AF: Updated jQuery Repeater plugin to support input fields for value.
– AF: Fixed fatal error with the add-on specific version of the gform_addon_field_map_choices filter.
– AF: Added the gform_addon_field_map_choices filter allowing the choices in the field map drop down to be overridden.
– AF: Added GFAddOn::is_simple_condition_met() for evaluating the rule configured for the field created using the simple_condition() helper.
Demo Gravity Forms v220.127.116.11 – WordPress Form Builder
Download Gravity Forms v18.104.22.168 – WordPress Form Builder