GoExplore v1.3.7 – Travel WordPress Theme – Create your travel agency, lodge, club, blog or destination website the quick and easy way. The GoExplore! travel WordPress theme can manage any travel website, from a personal travel blog to a world travel guide book.
Turn your site into a community with many contributors, or just you. It’s easy with the custom tools we’ve created. Use the directory to build resources such as flights, tours, restaurants and other travel services.
A destination can be whatever makes sense for your website. If you’re creating a site for a large theme park, the destinations might be the different sections, with rides and activities as the child destinations. A more traditional concept would be a country, region and city relationship, but that’s too easy. Use your creativity and you’ll quickly see how any travel site can take advantage of the Travel Destinations plugin.
- Super-ultra-mega responsive
- SEO optimized
- Traditional and modern blog styles
- Sidebar generator
- Sidebar selector for pages and posts
- Custom home page controls
- Travel Destinations plugin
- Content Blocks plugin
- Custom headers for pages and posts
- Custom headers for destinations
- Hide title setting for pages and posts
- Multiple blog list styles
- Featured destinations
- Destination categories
- Destination resource directory
- Destination child pages
- Revolution Slider support (plugin not included)
- Custom author pages
- Destination resource ratings
- Custom rating symbols (stars, dollars or add your own)
- Per topic ratings
- Custom login styles
- Unbranded white label admin
- Google Fonts support
- Bootstrap 3
- Retina ready
- Translation ready (.po/.mo files)
- Demo content included
- All Photoshop files included
- and so much more…
GoExplore v1.3.7 – Travel WordPress Theme Changelog
THEME UPDATE – V1.3.7 (August 31st 2016)
Updates and fixes
Updated Travel Destinations plugin to v1.1.17.
Updated Plugin Installer extension to v0.9.3.
Updated the Google Fonts list.
Fixed incorrect URLs output in <head> section.
Fixed incorrect links in some WPML language switchers.
Fixed some PHP notices.
Fixed plugins not installing or updating when owner/group hardened.
Fixed directory types sometimes not displaying directory items.
Fixed information pages sometimes getting a bad URL after updating content.
Fixed incorrect thumbnails displayed for directory types after WP 4.6 update.
Fixed additional ratings icons not working on directory type listing pages.