Download Free Woothemes Sensei v1.9.4 Nulled
Teaching coursework has never been easier, all within WordPress . With the Sensei plugin you can create courses, write lessons, and add quizzes. Set lesson and course pre-requisites, allow user registration and even charge for your course content if you want. Sensei is the ultimate WordPress learning management system!
Seamless WP integration
Using Sensei is as straightforward as creating a WordPress page or post, with it being powered by its own Lessons custom post type. The plugin is designed around the intuitiveness of the WordPress user interface, making it the best Learning Management System for WordPress . Period.
Easy content creation
Create courses, write lessons, and then add quizzes to test your learners. Setting up prerequisites for both courses and lessons is a breeze in this hugely flexible plugin.
Quick user registration
Signing up for a course is with Sensei using WordPress user registration. Learners then have access to a dashboard and can track their course/lesson progress.
Charge for courses
Sensei seamlessly integrates with WooCommerce, allowing you to charge for courses. Set up a product and link it to a course. You’re done.
Sensei will function out of the box with most well-coded WordPress themes, with default styling provided in the plugin. However, it may not look the prettiest if there are theme code conflicts. We recommend using one of our Sensei-compatible themes.
Sensei provides reporting facilities that give you an overview of your content, grades, and students registered with the site.
With a variety of question types at your disposal, there’s virtually no limit to the kind of quizzes you can create.
Create a ‘bank’ of questions, and display a random selection to your learners when they take a quiz.
Have quizzes graded automatically, or choose manual grading for questions that require review by a teacher.
Share Your Idea
Tell us what new Sensei features you want, and vote for your favorites on our Ideas Board.
Woothemes Sensei v1.9.4 Changelog
2016.04.04 – version 1.9.4
* Fix – Ensure current quiz grade is displayed when submitting autograded quizzes.
* Fix – Ensure grading notes are always displayed when quiz is manually graded.
* Fix – Prevent fatal error when adding learner to a course.
* Fix – Prevent Uncaught ReferenceError when removing learner from a course.
* Fix – Ensure questions don’t change after submission when using a subset of questions in a quiz.
* Fix – Fixed label text on search button in Learner Management.
* Fix – Fixed incorrect WC order status.
* Fix – Fixed an issue with is_course_purchasable()
* New – Added support for WP QuickLaTeX plugin.
* New – Added new ‘sensei_courses_shortcode_course_data’ filter in courses.
* New – Added a ‘sensei_load_default_supported_theme_wrappers’ filter to allow disabling custom theme wrappers.
* Tweak – Updated support link in Plugins page.