Extra v2.0.5 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme – Everything about the layouts built with the Divi Builder are completely customizable. Quickly adjust fonts, sizes, colors, spacing and more with just a few clicks. No coding is required! Using the Divi Builder’s Advanced Design Settings, you have complete control over the style and appearance of your page. You can even add Custom CSS.
The Divi Builder has been extended to categories with a new set of post-based modules.
Post & Page Builder
Build beautiful story driven posts with the Divi Builder’s advanced drag and drop interface.
Extra is fully responsive, which means it will look great on any device and screen size.
Ratings & Reviews
Use Extra’s home-brewed review system and invite users to rate your articles as well.
Extra has been built to work wonderfully with WooCommerce, complete with custom styles.
Extra’s design has been tailored to pixel perfect perfection. Elegant to its core.
Rest assured that your website will always work with the latest version of WordPress .
Having Trouble? Need help? Our dedicated support staff is waiting to put your mind at ease.
Extra v2.0.5 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme Changelog
– Columns with equalized column heights will now appear correctly in the Visual Builder while responsive previews are active.
– Unpublished posts will no longer appear in post feeds while editing inside the Visual Builder.
– The blog module will no longer fail to load when switching quickly between different layout modes during Ajax load.
– Improved compatibility with some caching and CSS minification plugins.
– Improved compatibility with the Jetpack plugin.
– Fixed a bug that caused inner rows within Specialty Sections to use the incorrect column class when added via the Visual Builder.
– “Remove Space Below Image” option for Image Modules will now work correctly inside the Visual Builder.
– Added additional TinyMCe buttons to the text editor in the Visual Builder module settings modal.
– Made it easier to drag Fullwidth Section padding in the Visual Builder.
– Improved CSS selectors used for Tab Module design settings.
– Improved error message handling for Divi Library imports.
– Special characters within the Load From Library tooltip will now be correctly decoded.
– Removed row button group text overlap when using the Inline Editor.