Email Customizer for WooCommerce v2.40 – Beautiful Customized WooCommerce Emails
Email Customizer enables full customization of your WooCommerce emails. Customize colors, header & footer format, add custom links, link to your social networks, and customize what the email says – with [shortcodes] – all using the familiar WordPress Customizer interface. You no longer need to be a developer to do this. And if you still want to you can add your own custom css too.
Currently customization requires going into the code and editing the php template files, which isn’t really an option for a non-programmer, and can be slow even if you are. We wanted to give you an environment that is simple to use, gives you a live preview of your customizations, and can send a test email when you are done. That’s what Email Customizer for WooCommerce does.
The plugin also adds functionality to your WooCommerce Orders page so you are able to open a preview of any of the email templates (New Order, Invoice, Processing Order, etc), and send/resend that email to your customer or yourself.
Email Customizer for WooCommerce has made managing the email communications sent from our store much simpler and more beautiful – making our whole operation look and sounds as solid as it is. We think it can do the same for you.
- Customizing of the the styling, colors, header & footer format, add custom links, link to your social networks, and now even customize what the email says.
- Tailor what your customer reads and sees, before you send it – helping your operation to look and sound as solid as it is.
- Developers who can now also easily preview changes as they develop, modify or enhance their email template files.
- Shop Managers who want to preview & send/resend emails (New Order, Invoice, etc) right from the WooCommerce Order page.
Email Customizer for WooCommerce v2.40 Changelog
* We have unfortunately removed the Email Customizer action box from the WooCommerce Order page. We felt the feature can lead to confusion as it’s email-send functionality is a duplication of the WooCommerce Order Actions, and the emails may not send in the case of a note-email, or third-part customer emails. We also felt that previewing of all the order emails is done in the Email Customizer interface so it’s not needed that the functionality is duplicated here. We apologise if this anyone is unhappy with what we felt like was a necessary decision.
* Changed the way we render our customizer – using more css and less reliant on JS (which can fail).
* Replaced Fontawesome icon fonts with Fontello to prevent collisions with other plugins and reduce load time by only loading the icons we need.