Download Woocommerce Memberships v1.5.4 Nulled
A membership solution 100% integrated with your content and products.
Woocommerce Memberships v1.5.4 is not just another plugin for restricting your site’s content: it’s an easy-to-use, site-wide membership solution that brings your content, shop, and memberships together.
Memberships allows you to create an entire membership system without compiling a Frankenstein assortment of plugins.
You can restrict your content to members, but you can also drip that content to schedule when members have access. Sell access to memberships, include memberships with product purchases or manually assign memberships, and completely integrate restrictions with your store as well.
Woocommerce Memberships v1.5.4 Sell or Gift Memberships
Memberships are not a specific type of WooCommerce product; instead, membership plans are created independently from products. This lets you determine how access is granted for maximum flexibility. You can assign 0 or more products (of almost any type) to a membership plan to support several types of memberships:
- sell a membership as stand-alone product — create a product for the membership, then tie the plan to that product to sell it
- grant access to a membership as part of a product purchase — i.e., buy a subscription for a meal box, get access to the recipes section for free
- grant access to the same membership from several products (i.e., a yearly purchase or a monthly subscription)
- assign memberships manually for an invite-only members area
Woocommerce Memberships v1.5.4 Changelog
2016.03.30 – version 1.5.4
* Tweak – Subscriptions: When a customer switches between Subscriptions, the Membership tied to the Subscription variation moved away from will no longer be linked to it and stay cancelled
* Fix – Check if a Subscription-tied membership should really expire by comparing it to either the Subscription’s or Membership’s expiry date
* Fix – Do not reactivate paused memberships upon Subscriptions plugin (re)activation unless they are tied to an active Subscription
* Fix – Members could not be correctly sorted by member name in admin dashboard screen
* Misc – Subscriptions: Introduced `wc_memberships_get_memberships_from_subscription()` function to get User Memberships from a Subscription