Outerbridge’s UserCredits for WordPress plugin allows you to translate monetary payment amounts into user credits (i.e. points) on your website. Credits can then be used to perform certain operations on the site, such as accessing a restricted page on the website.
- Manage user credits (or points) when people buy credits from you
- Credits can expire or be reset
- Easy to implement access control to time-limit access to protected content
- Easy to set-up and use – all pages and help files rewritten by our UX expert
- Implemented via shortcodes
- Create unlimited credit bundles
- Individually manage users
- Free credits for new users
- My UserCredits page in the admin area where users can check their balances
- Admin page which shows which users have access to which page
- UserCredits has the ability for users to transfer credits to other users
- Handy buttons with customisable messages to direct users to using their credits
- Customisable information messages
- Sidebar widgets for highest balance, most recent purchase, and the balance of the logged-in user
- Detailed transaction logs showing who’s done what, and when (filterable for individual users)
- Customisable scheduled emails for low balance alert, credits added, and weekly balance update
- Comprehensive instructions
- Hooks (action and filter) for advanced users to add their own functions
- Translation ready
Want to See More?
PayPal and Other Payment Providers
Most of the questions that we receive are about integrating UserCredits with PayPal. To make this easier, we have released an add-on to the plugin which allows you to easily integrate UserCredits with PayPal IPN. It’s available exclusively on CodeCanyon.
For integration with other payment providers (and PayPal if you don’t wish to use our easy-to-use add-on), the user credits plugin comes into play only when you have successfully received a payment from your provider, so you need to receive a variable with the payment value from your payment provider. The name of this parameter can be set to meet your requirements on the plugin’s Settings page, making it easier for you to set up your site alongside your payment provider.
Please be aware that we do not support integration with third-party software.