Download Recurring Payments v2.4.4 – Easy Digital Downloads Addons Nulled
Recurring Payments v2.4.4 for Easy Digital Downloads makes it easy-to-create and sell products with automatically recurring subscriptions.
Grow Your Business Through Recurring Revenue
Recurring revenue is predictable and allows businesses to properly forecast their future revenue. Adding subscriptions to your online store could very likely be the most important business decision you ever make.
Do you want to grow your business? Perhaps hire more staff? Recurring revenue is one of the easiest ways to get there.
Reasons to Use Recurring Payments
- Flexible billing options – including daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly
- Supports the most popular payment gateways, including Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.net, and 2Checkout
- Complete subscription management interfaces for site administrators
- Powerful subscription emails for payment receipts, expiration notices, renewal reminders, and cancellations
- Direct integrations with some of our other most popular extensions.
Recurring Payments Features
Flexible Recurring Payments – Easily set up recurring payments on any product. You can easily adjust the recurring periods, the number of times they recur, and how much they cost. Products with variable pricing can have recurring and non-recurring price options.
Recurring Payments v2.4.4 Changelog
Version 2.4.4, April 1, 2016
- Fix: add_payment() method can add incorrect products to renewal payment record
- Fix: Erroneous renewal payments recorded sometimes during initial signup
- Fix: Undefined variable $payment_id
- Fix: Amounts not rounded in PayPal, sometimes resulting in purchase being rejected
- Fix: When purchase is declined in PayPal Express, redirect back to PayPal
- Fix: PayPal Express subscriptions cannot be cancelled from inside the WP admin
- Fix: Go Back link goes to incorrect page when editing email notices
- Fix: Notice when updating payment method for Stripe subscription includes inactive subscriptions
- Tweak: Added status parameter to /subscriptions endpoint of REST API
- Tweak: Change \”Edit\” to \”Cancel\” when editing subscription values
- Tweak: Subscription profile IDs now linked to details page in mechant