Pixelmon Mod for minecraft APK v11.0 – The app is not an official Minecraft product, not approved by or associated with Mojang. this a mod to play like it be pokemon, better than and easy to use.
Pixelmon PE is an advanced Pokémon mod for Minecraft Pocket Edition. Even though it’s currently released as a beta version it has loads of features and many of them work quite well. You can catch Pokémon, duel others and use items such as the Pokedex to view detailed information about your Pokémon. Even for the fact it’s still being in beta it definitely is very fun to use and is most definitely worth testing out!
Hold down your finger on the Poké Ball to spawn the newly caught Pokémon.
- Poké Ball (2008) – 1 Poké Ball Up + 1 redstone + 1 Poké Ball Down
- Poké Ball Up (504) – 3 Red Apricorns
- Poké Ball Down (507) – 4 iron ingots
- Ultra Ball (2009) – 1 Ultra Ball Up + 1 redstone + 1 Poké Ball Down
- Ultra Ball Up (505) – 2 Black Apricorns + 1 Yellow Apricorn
- Great Ball (2010) – work in progress
- Master Ball (2009) – 1 Master Ball Up + 1 Poké Ball + 1 Poké Ball Down
- Master Ball Up (506) – 2 Pink Apricorns + 3 Purple Apricorns + 1 iron ingot
- (to find a list of all other items, e.g. Apricorns, scroll down to the bottom)
Some Poké Balls require some type of apricorn to be crafted. Apricorns can be harvested by breaking the tree which looks as seen in the image below.
There are four types of apricorn trees:
- Red (common)
- Yellow (rare)
- Blue (super rare)
- Black (ultra rare).
They spawn randomly in the world. After you’ve collected at least one it can be planted on the ground to grow more and they don’t require any water to grow.