PDF Product Catalog for WooCommerce v2.0.2 – PDF Product Catalog for WooCommerce is a WordPress/WooCommerce plugin that lets users of your WooCommerce store download its complete product catalog in PDF (or per category) with a single click. PDF catalogs are generated based on templates and can be customized extensively via the Admin panel allowing you to change templates, colors, text and visibility of elements (e.g. Price, SKUs, Variations etc). It comes with 5 PDF templates but you can create your own to suit your needs with simple HTML and CSS.
- Widget for PDF Download Buttons
- User Roles restrictions
- (Optional) High Resolution images in PDF
- Shortcode to add PDF Download Buttons to any Post or Page
- WPML Support for Multilingual stores
- 5 PDF Catalog Templates included.
- Create your own PDF templates in HTML.
- Create your own Header/Footer in HTML.
- Generate per Category PDF and/or Complete Store catalog.
- 4 pages of admin options to fine tune your catalog content and design.
- Tested with stores with more than 1000 products.
- Pure PHP Solution (no need to install any plugins / does not use external services).
- Hide / Show catalog elements (e.g. SKU, descriptions, prices).
- Optionally render shortcodes in product descriptions.
- Upload your own logo.
- Support for UTF8 catalogs (non-latin characters in PDF)
- Customize catalog text.
- Include product images in catalog.
- Support for product variations.
- Customize colors from Admin Panel.
- Hyperlinks in PDF for each product
- Caching for increased performance (catalogs are only generated once)
- Automatic page numbering.
- Header / Footer on each page.
- Send PDF to browser or force download option.
- Customise which categories appear in catalogs.
- PDF Font Subsetting
- JPEG Quality Settings
- Full Documentation included.
- Tested with WordPress 3.8 – 4.5.x and WooCommerce 2.1 – 2.6.x
PDF Product Catalog for WooCommerce v2.0.2 Changelog
v2.0.2 – 15th September 2016
New feature: Catalog Cover Page (Experimental)
Optional per role and per template caching (to avoid issues with role based pricing and stores using multiple PDF catalog templates.
Fixed bug with variations not showing the correct label. (reported by tim1fitzgerald)