OpenDoor v1.5.3 – Responsive Real Estate and Car Dealership – OpenDoor is the long awaited followup on the hugely successful OpenHouse/Automotiv theme bundle (over 6,900 sales!) We have retained all of the best Openhouse features, and built on them, plus added lots of new features. OpenDoor combines both real estate and car sales into a single theme, where you can switch between the two in Theme Options. (step 1 of setup is to choose which mode: Real Estate, or Car Sales.)
- Fully responsive. (But not if you use the dsIDXpress plugin) Looks great on all screen sizes ranging from small phone to large monitor. Scan QR Code above with your phone to see. (Note: if you use the dsIDXpress plugin, then pages generated by it are not responsive. Not my fault!)
- Search by the following parameters: manufacturer, model, min price, max price, body type, model year, mileage, transmission, engine size, fuel type, and dealer location. All of these can be included or excluded in the search form. So it can be as simple or detailed as you require.
- Related listings section on detail page (related by Body Type)
- Browse listings instead of searching by using the “Browse By” feature. Browse By Manufacturer, Body Type, Model Year, Engine Size, and more.
- Option to have a “model” search dropdown appear when you choose a Manufacturer. See demo for an example.
- Contact form on each listing page.
- VIN detail output (optional) Output data on detail page from a VIN number (Vehicle Identification Number). See a listing detail page for an example. Note: An account at VINquery.com is required. VIN numbers are for passenger cars and light trucks manufacturered for North American markets 1981 to present.
- Sales Staff “Custom Post Type” and Page template. See demo for an example.
OpenDoor v1.5.3 – Responsive Real Estate and Car Dealership Changelog
Not Found! https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/opendoor-theme-support/dmjGx5h5iZ4