InstaShow v2.0.3 – Instagram Feed for WordPress – InstaShow is a premium WordPress Instagram feed for creating charming galleries of Instagram images. Take the advantage of an all-new multipurpose responsive Instagram feed for displaying various photos from Instagram with great number of possibilities to determine necessary resources and to set up additional filters.
60+ adaptable parameters and 10 color schemes will help to adjust the Instagram gallery as you wish. Use fully responsive and mobile friendly widget to attract your website’s audience in a flash.
We aim at the production of high-quality and user-friendly products for our customers. That’s why we strive to allow you to use full potential of a product. For Instagram WordPress feed InstaShow we’ve prepared more than 60 adjustable parameters so that you can easily adapt the Instagram widget to your website.
- 3 different navigation controls of the gallery: arrows, scroll, drag
- Choose in which way the photos are scrolled: page by page or in free mode
- Use the loop option to show an infinite Instagram feed. It’s enabled by default.
- Display or hide scrollbar indicator
- Each UI element is Retina ready
- 2 variants of scrolling direction: horizontal or vertical
- Automatic image scrolling with autorotation mode
- Pause on hover in autorotation mode
- 2 animation effects of image scrolling: slide or fade
- Adjustable animation speed
- Choose animation easing of slide switching
- Share a link to any photo in your Instagram feed with the help of the popup deep linking option.
- Adjustable image scroll speed in popup
- Choose animation easing of image scrolling in popup
- 16 languages support (de, en, es, fr, it, nl, no, pl, pt-BR, sv, tr, ru, hi, ko, zh-HK, ja)
- Choose the mode of opening Instagram images: in popup or directly in Instagram.
InstaShow v2.0.3 – Instagram Feed for WordPress Changelog
July 27, 2016 – v2.0.3
* Missing photos by hashtags issue
* API SSL certificate verification issue
* API timeout issue
* jQuery 3.1.0 compatibility issue
* Saving of API settings issue
* Bug with comments option in the popup info
* Clearing of server-side cache after changes in API settings