Help fund your forum with donations, setup goals and track member donations. Offer rewards for members donating.
- Option to automatically demote a member back to his original member group x days after there donation.
- Option to mark goals as achieved and remove them from listing after they have reached 100% donations.
- Option to create goals that are continuous and have no set end date.
- RSS feeds for latest donations and latest goals listings.
- Ability to track the individual status of each goal as members choose to donate to there preferred goals.
- Setup fixed donation amounts a member can donate or let the member choose the amount. This includes a minimum donation amount allowed.
- Group permissions for who can view the donation tracker, view goals, view donations and for who can donate.
- All payment data is logged including successful and unsuccessful attempts on the payment function.
- New discussion topic created for each new successful donation.
- Ability to track the top donors in the view top donors page.
- Payment gateways included are: Paypal, Skrill, Payza (Alert Pay), Offline Payments and Paymentwall.
Requirements: IP.Board 4.0.x – PHP 5.2+ – MySQL 4.1+ – Read full requirements here. The IP.Board 3.4.x version will be offered as an extra download and remain supported until IPS makes IP.Board 3.4 end of life.
v3.2.4 – 31 July 2015 Change log
5 more small bug fixes
Demo Donations v3.2.4 – IPBoard Application
Download Donations v3.2.4 – IPBoard Application