WooCommerce Pay Your Price v6.8 is a WooCommerce Extension Plugin using which users can pay their own price for the products there by giving your users more importance which is likely to get you More Sales. Pay Your Price can be used to Accept Donations, understand what Prices your Products command in the Market etc. You can force users to pay within a range by setting a Minimum and Maximum Price. You can set a Recommended Price which will be set as initial Price in the text box. You can even give the users complete freedom to pay their own price by not setting a Minimum and Maximum Price. Both Minimum and Maximum Prices are optional. Plugin works on Simple Product, Simple Subscription and Variable Product.
Please note that WooCommerce Pay Your Price works on the Shop Page as follows i.e. on the Shop Page you won’t get the input price field for the user to input the price but will be linked to the Single Product Page so the user can come to the Single Product Page to input their price.
- Accept Donations using Pay Your Price by setting your price as Minimum Price and the Donation + Minimum Price as Recommended Price.
- By letting your users pay their own price you are giving your users more importance which is likely to get you More Sales.
- Test the Market to see what Prices your Products command.
- Enable Pay Your Price only for the Products of your choice.
- You can force users to pay within a range by giving a Minimum and Maximum Price. You can set Recommended Price as guidance.
- Works on Simple Product, Simple Subscription and Variable Product.
- WPML Compatible.
- Translation Ready.
- Highly Customizable options for Labels, Error Messages etc.
- Simple and Easy to Use.
WooCommerce Pay Your Price v6.8 Changelog
v6.8 on 11 September 2016
Tweak: Pay Your Price enabled product in shop page redirection to Single Product Page
Fix: Color picker library loading issue