The7 v4.1.0 – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme – Put simply, The7 v4.1.0 is THE most customizable WordPress theme on the market.
People new to multipurpose WordPress themes will be delighted with The7 Design Wizard. It allows to choose basic settings like branding, colors, header layout, etc. and intelligently calculates all the rest. Voilà, your pro-grade site design is ready in mere minutes. Automatically!
Add a seamless integration with Visual Composer page builder, Slider Revolution, WooCommerce, WPML (as well as other most popular plugins), and you get the definitive web-development toolkit. And, yes, it is mobile friendly (certified by Google) and SEO-ready.
100% WooCommerce integration. Sell your goods with style.
That’s right – no need to mess with WooCommerce styling to fit your site perfectly. The7 will apply all required highly customized styles based on your design automatically! Specially optimized to sell digital, as well as physical, goods.
$99 worth of premium plugins included
The7 offers more value for money. It includes $99 worth of premium plugins: Slider Revolution, Layer Slider, Royal Slider (JS version), Go – Pricing tables, Visual Composer, Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer.
Compatible with most popular WordPress Plugins
Enjoy one of the bast in class plugins compatibility. To name a few:
Contact form 7, WPML, All in One Calendar, Events manager Pro, Gravity Forms, WooCommerce, SEO by Yoast, All in One Seo Pack, W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, JetPack, Luv Comments, Disqus, Geo Post, Ultimate Maintenance Mode, NextGEN Gallery, etc.
Optimized for Search Engines (SEO)
The7’s HTML5 code meets best SEO practices. It is officially “mobile friendly” (confirmeg by google). Theme is 100% compatible with industry-leading SEO plugins like “All on One SEO Pack” and “SEO by Yoast”.
The7 v4.1.0 – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Changelog
v4.1.0 (Oct 18, 2016)
1. New layouts on main demo.
2. New slider revolution(s) on main demo.
3. New: 3 appearances for fancy date.
4. New: 3 sizes for the “hamburger” icon in header.
5. New shortcode: breadcrumbs.
6. Improvements for Fancy Media shorcode: settings for shadow.
7. New option to enable fancy date and categories on blog post page.
8. Setting for top and bottom page margins in Theme Options > Advanced.
9. Top and bottom page margins setting added to pages editing interface.
10. Now you can enable transparent header even on pages with titles disabled.
11. Settings for testimonials pages: sidebar, footer, fancy title, etc.
12. Dedicated setting for share buttons on WooCommerce pages.
13. Team. Added option to make userpics round.
14. Updated fr_FR lang files for The7 theme and The7 Post Types plugin.
15. Categorisation and filtering appearance settings will now also work for shortcodes.
16. Pre-defined CSS classes for fast elements styling:
Other minor improvements and fixes.