The Retailer v2.5.2 The Retailer is a Top Selling Premium WordPress eCommerce Theme.
Use it to build a beautiful responsive Online Store, a Portfolio, Personal/Corporate Site or a Blog. Your customers will fall in love with it!
The Retailer Quick Start – Easy Installation & Setup
The importable dummy data will help you get started with building pages like the ones you see in the theme demo.
The Retailer Reliable Theme – Updates and Support
We’re constantly working on improving the theme, keeping it up to date with the technology around.
The Retailer Theme Documentation & Video Guides for Beginners
Step by step guides accompanied by video walkthroughs will help you configure and customize your new theme.
The Retailer v2.5.2 – Responsive WordPress Theme Changelog
- New: Houzz.com added to social media options
- New: Snapchat added to social media options
- New: The Retailer Connect Widget is now named The Retailer Social Profiles, please update the widget to avoid errors. How to update this widget?
- New: FontAwesome was updated to its latest version
- New: Updated demo and importable demo content
- Fixed: The Google Maps element got updated to fix the API key warning, please use the new element instead to avoid errors. How to update the map?
- Fixed: My Account Navigation font not changing
- Fixed: My Account button styles
- Fixed: Rich Snippets on Product Page
Important Update Announcement
Right after updating the theme to version 2.5.2, you should see there’s a new update available for the Get Bowtied Tools plugin, right under the Plugins section. The plugin was fully rewritten to make the installation and the maintenance of the theme easier.
What should you do?
After updating the plugin, you’ll get an error saying it was deactivated, and that’s because it was fully rewritten and WordPress considers it a different plugin now. You just need to activate it and you’re good to go. Watch a quick video walkthrough.