MaxBlog v7.0 is premium flat, clean, super flexible and fully responsive WordPress magazine theme, best suited for magazine, news or blog websites. The theme builds on Widgetized Homepage with 25 widgets and 3 sections, each widget includes many styles and layouts. Which means you can build your homepage content by drag & drop modules into sections and you can combine over 200+ style. The theme very easy setup and customizable. It also fully supports responsive Google AdSense and Woocommerce.
It is packed with tons of features and custom widgets. We hope you will enjoy it and have a good time publishing your articles. And don?t hesitate to ask us for help, we love supporting our customers.
More Theme Features:
Widgetized Homepage: Build homepage content by drag & drop widgets into sections. Very easy to use and super flexible with 25 widgets and 3 sections.
- Fully Responsive.
- Compatible with WordPress 4+
- SEO Optimized.
- Social media counter integration.
- Schema.org, Open Graph Rich Snippets.
- Mobile side menu.
- Multiple Blog Layouts. More than 10 layouts for block.
- Optional video thumbnail.
- Unlimited Colors.
- Multi Category Color.
- Smart Menu Sticky.
- Smart Sidebar Sticky.
- Ajax Live search.
- Woocommerce support
- Ajax Next Prev Each Box.
- Ajax Load More Each Box.
- Mega Menu.
- Contact Form 7 support.
- Valid HTML5 & CSS3.
- Support video, audio, and gallery post type
- Build in LIKE/TWEET/G+
- Custom background, 2 boxed layout
- Google Web Fonts Support
- Powerful theme options panel
- SEO review system.
- Widget Smart Layout.
- Customized sidebar: left, right sidebar.
- Built in Google Analytics support.
- Translation ready (contains .po/.mo files).
- RTL Support: Change to RTL layout with one click.
- Custom CSS in theme options.
- Customizable Header, Select between 2 layouts
- Built-in Social Sharing.
- Logo And Favicon Upload
- Cross-browser Compatible: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer 9+.
- And Much More…
MaxBlog v7.0 – Flat News Magazine Blog WP Changelog
Aug 10th – v7.0
1. Improved – Update redux framework
2. Improved – Update meta box
3. Improved – Update theme options layout
4. Improved – Update schema markup
5. Improved – Child theme
6. Other improvements and minor bug fixes.