Intense v2.8.1 – Shortcodes and Site Builder for WordPress – Intense includes a vast list of 110+ shortcodes (see the complete list near the bottom of this page) and 19 custom post types (FAQ, Portfolio, Project, News, Coupons, Snippets, Templates, and many more).
Intense is built on Twitter Bootstrap. It includes parallax content sections with images. Many image hover effect options with Adipoli and Effeckts CSS. Filter blog, and 15 other custom post types with transition effects using MixItUp.
Photo sources include Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, SmugMug, deviantART, Zenfolio, 500px, and Google+.
Easily create shortcodes with the use of shortcode editor dialogs.
- 100% mobile responsive.
- Add shortcodes from the WordPress visual or text editor.
- Create code snippets that you can reuse
- Easily create templates that you can use for displaying your posts, with the use of the Templates custom post type
- Visual Composer integration
- Built on Twitter Bootstrap.
- Easily add 140 different animation effects. Animate an item on a delay, on mouse hover, on mouse click, when scrolled into view, or after a timed delay .
- Translation ready
- Right-to-left (RTL) language support built in as a plugin option
- Parallax content sections and images
- Many image hover effect options with Adipoli and Effeckts
- Filter regular posts and posts from 15 different custom post types with transition effects using MixItUp
Intense v2.8.1 – Shortcodes and Site Builder for WordPress Changelog
Intense WordPress Plugin – v2.8.1 (September 15, 2016)
* Added [intense_wpml_language] shortcode to be used to show certain language content with WPML
* Added admin options to control the Previous/Next text for pagination
* Added a filter for completely changing the post navigation
* Added Google Maps API Key setting to admin options since Google now requires a key
* Added Background Image option to Type selection for [intense_image] shortcode that will be used
mostly for Parallax Scene layers
* Fixed container element issues with Visual Composer – Intense is now fully compatible with VC
* Fixed play/pause and volume on/off buttons for Content Section background videos
* Fixed layout of Recipe single post templates
* Fixed potential issue with intense-cache CSS file loading on HTTPS
* Fixed a compatibility issue with WordPress version 4.7