Email Customizer for WooCommerce v3.00 – Beautiful Customized WooCommerce Emails
Email Customizer enables full customization of your WooCommerce emails. Customize colors, header & footer format, add custom links, link to your social networks, and customize what the email says – with [shortcodes] – all using the familiar WordPress Customizer interface. You no longer need to be a developer to do this. And if you still want to you can add your own custom css too.
Currently customization requires going into the code and editing the php template files, which isn’t really an option for a non-programmer, and can be slow even if you are. We wanted to give you an environment that is simple to use, gives you a live preview of your customizations, and can send a test email when you are done. That’s what Email Customizer for WooCommerce does.
The plugin also adds functionality to your WooCommerce Orders page so you are able to open a preview of any of the email templates (New Order, Invoice, Processing Order, etc), and send/resend that email to your customer or yourself.
Email Customizer for WooCommerce has made managing the email communications sent from our store much simpler and more beautiful – making our whole operation look and sounds as solid as it is. We think it can do the same for you.
- Customizing of the the styling, colors, header & footer format, add custom links, link to your social networks, and now even customize what the email says.
- Tailor what your customer reads and sees, before you send it – helping your operation to look and sound as solid as it is.
- Developers who can now also easily preview changes as they develop, modify or enhance their email template files.
- Shop Managers who want to preview & send/resend emails (New Order, Invoice, etc) right from the WooCommerce Order page.
Email Customizer for WooCommerce v3.00 Changelog
* We’re excited to announce a new template called Vanilla. It’s modern, clean and bold and brings with it responsive layouts so it looks great on mobile email clients that support it. It also brings with it Product Images so your customers can see and get excited about what they’re buying. And we didn’t just add these features to Vanilla, we’ve added them to all our templates. We hope you like our new look.
* Added Responsive layouts to all the email templates so they look great on mobile email clients that support it.
* Added Product Images to all the email templates with an option to toggle them on or off.
* Replace tip-tip js plugin with simpler and more conventional ‘title’ attributes which leads to quicker loading & simpler interface.
* Fixed persistent bug showing a notice about `plain_text` in some versions of WC.