Easy Translation Manager for WordPress v220.127.116.11552 – Would you like to have multiple languages on your WordPress website? Have you already tried some of the other translation plugins available, but found them too complicated? We have tried to make it really easy for you to manage your multi-language WordPress powered website.
Notice: Easy Translation Manager for WordPress is not an automatic translation service like Google translate. It is a professional translation manager, which makes it possible for you to translate your website into multiple languages. The Yandex API integration is meant as a help for you when content is translated through the interface in wp-admin.
WordPress 4.0 has been translated into more than 40 languages and many Theme and Plugin developers have already localized their Themes and Plugins. However managing a multi-language WordPress website can often be a quite complicated task. We often see that parts of Plugins or Themes have not been translated or a specific plugin is not available in the language you need. We have simplified things, when it comes to translating your content as well as Plugins and Themes.
- Translate WordPress Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types
- Translate WordPress Post Tags, Post Categories.
- Translate WordPress Post Slug
- Translate WordPress Post description
- Translate WordPress Excerpt content for Posts, Custom Post Types and Pages.
- Translate WordPress Custom Fields
- Translate WordPress Permalinks
- Translate WordPress Taxonomies
- Translate WordPress Menus and Title attribute in menus and custom URL’s in menus
- Translate WordPress Plugins
- Translate WordPress Themes
- Translate WordPress Add-ons
- Translate WordPress Attachment Images (replace image with translated version in for each language)
- Translate WordPress ALT text for featured image
- New: Support for translating serialized data arrays. Multiple top-selling themes on Themeforest use their own builders, which stores the information as serialized data in the custom fields. Compatible with Themify Builder.
- New: Support for translating the following variables from the WordPress Codex:
- New: Site Translations provides translation for native WordPress features like: Admin Email, Blog Description, Blog Name, Date Format, Start of Week, Time Format. This allow for individual ?settings? for each language
- New: Drag and Drop language (flag) order for widgets
- New: Retina Ready SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) flags for selecting language
- New: Language selection types: Bouncing List, Box Slide, Rotating Bars, Fluid Grid, Responsive Circle
- New: Support for using Multiple Domain Names. Enter a domain name for each enabled language or simply use the default
- Support for import and export of .po files
- Support for RTL (Right-to-Left) in wp-admin when changing language
- Support for language based search (it is possible to search in the language the user have selected)
- Enable feature that makes a flag (language) inactive if the content has not been translated.
- Enable hide elements that has not been translated (Pages, Posts, Tags, Categories, Menus)
- Test translations before launch (IP address restricted)
- Set availability of items for translation (very useful if using external translators)
- Hide Author of themes and plugins (very useful if you are using this for a client or using external translator)
- 13 Custom Capabilities
- Insert tag for choosing language directly in your theme
- Insert Widget in Sidebar
- Insert Widget for choosing language directly in Pages or Posts
- 4 different sizes of flags to choose from
- Support for Export and Import of translations
- Support for multiple languages in wp-admin (easy upload language .mo files)
- Dashbord Metabox with flags for easy selecting language for wp-admin.
- Support for WordPress Multisite installation.
- Support for WordPress SEO by Yoast (If you have this plugin installed ETM will support SEO for each language you translate)
- Support for Custom Widget Areas add-on for Easy Translation Manager (assign Custom Widget Areas to a specific language).
Easy Translation Manager for WordPress v18.104.22.168552 Changelog
v22.214.171.124552 – June 30, 2016
Bug Fixed: query_string (depreciated) changed to query_vars (caused issue with permalink in WooCommerce)